Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Lighting and more

     Hi guys! As I told you in my previous blog, I took pictures for my table of contents and cover page. I was excitedly over joyed with the outcome; although it didn't come so easily. I had to take more pictures than I could count and my phone blew up. Not literally! Here are two examples the can show you the difference between the lighting inside vs the lightning outside. 
Outside (natural lightning)


Inside lightning (dull)


     Now that my cover page and table of contents are very close to being completely done, I need to turn my focus towards my two page spread. My partner and I designed a layout, where we will have a boxy top, at the corner stating that it's the "always included" section and a colorful color to write the text of what we will be providing the readers with in that specific issue. We grabbed attention towards the two page spreads, that offer a story on one side and a full image on the other. This will really aid in the description of creating a food magazine, because seeing a full image of the final product, provides the readers with a better understanding of what it should look like. Also, in this case I get to go back to my original plan of capturing a popsicle over a pool, to present summer once again. Even though it won't be on my cover, I get to incorporate all my ideas throughout the entire magazine. I have decided that I will be making popsicles out of sprite, extreme airheads, jolly rancher, and the twist (vodka). This is creating a target audience of 21- 45, because of the twist. Today I'm going to go buy all my supplies needed, including the popsicle creators; but, my parent will be buying the alcohol because I understand my restrictions. After I start this process, I'll update you guys with my latest info.

xoxo, Paige 

No comments:

Post a Comment