Friday, April 7, 2017

The Final Hurrah!!

     Let me start off by saying, wow. No part of me ever though creating a magazine would be so difficult and have so many bits and pieces that can make or break your design. At first, blogging was my main issue. I didn't really know what I should talk about, but as time went on, that issue fixed itself. For me, pictures was the hardest concept to complete. I don't have an expensive camera that would take amazing pictures, I had a simple phone. I learned how to edit and lighten images in order to get the best at my limits. I couldn't be more proud of the work i've accomplished over the last couple of weeks, it really paid off at the end. Not procrastinating was the best idea a girl could ever have. I feel like I split up my time perfectly and I was able to complete my project with enough time (four days) left over, so that I could have my friends and family look over the final product. At first, my partner viewed it. After I had my parents and siblings check for spelling errors, because I tend to make a ton of those. Later on, I had printed it out and showed it to my neighbor and friends, to ask if they would buy this magazine. Their reaction were amazing, and left me more confident than ever, to submit a project. I just wanted to thank you guys, one last time, for following me along my journey throughout the entirely of this project. BIG THINGS COMING SOON!!!! July issue of "BITEZ" magazine, will be released within the next three days and you won't want to miss it. 

xoxo, Paige 

No comments:

Post a Comment