Sunday, March 12, 2017

Whoever said technology is a good thing?

     What a week it has been. I finally got to sit down and relax on my comfy denim blue sofa while I googled some websites and searched for programs that allowed me to create and design my magazine. Yet of course, a problem has to come along my way. I don't have pages, Joomag cost money,,,and so on. I'm not sure whoever said technology was a blessing, because right about now, I feel like it would be easier to just draw a magazine. 
     
     From picking colors on my blog, to designing what shaped layouts I want, I can't seem to take control of my computer. Maybe I'm just not computer savvy enough? It's not that technology is getting complicated, it's also the amount of options it brings. "Less is more." Well apparently not, in the senses that technology keeps brining me new ideas and making me change my mind more times then I can count. 
     
     After searching and searching for online websites that can help me create my blog, I am almost positive that i'll be working with pages. It is a very self explained programming that offers layout designs, and gives me the option to move around shapes, in order to get the PERFECT spread. There is also a youtube video that can teach me every trick and how to work with all the advances. Oh and since my name is paige, I look at it like it's a sign. Below, I shared some images of what, the design system looks like on pages. I'll get back to you guys soon, with my latest update, on how this program works for me!!! 
          












xoxo, Paige

2 comments: