Thursday, March 16, 2017

Why can't the world be in black and white?

     Colors, colors, colors. WOW! I never thought color could bring so much meaning to an object. Seeing something in black and white, can have a such a different feeling than something with vibrant colors like: red, pink and yellow. After researching what each color means, or represents it was clear to me that pink, yellow and red would be my go to. A color can remind someone, like my target audience, what the main idea is of my magazines issue. 

     Pink, it represents a feminine, happy, healthy, sweet, playful and compassion tone. Well, since my target audience is females, it just makes sense to use a color that would appeal to who they are. Red, represents love, energy, power, strength, passion, and heat. Yellow, shows a bright energy and can express creativity. For my two page spread, I plan on creating a "Top 10 D.I.Y.S. popsicles with a twist." This means, my readers will have to be creativity and willing to use energy in order to create something on their own. Throughout my magazine issue, I was going to relate it towards summer; that is where heat (red) and sun (yellow) would interact with the specific issue of BITEZ magazine. 


Key guide for color meaning:

💗: feminine, happy, healthy, sweet, playful 

💛: bright, energy, creativity, sun

🔴: love, energy, power, strength, passion, heat


No comments:

Post a Comment