Thursday, March 30, 2017

Planning for the future 

     Not only does my magazine need to be complete within the next two weeks, but I also have to produce a Creative Critical Reflection (CCR). It seems like just yesterday I was beginning this journey and starting to create my magazine. Fast forward a couple weeks, and the deadline is almost here. I feel confident that my final project will be presented with nothing but perfection. I won't accept anything else from myself. In order to remain ideal, I need to focus on the whole picture. It's not only a cover and two page spread I have to worry about. There is also a table of contents and CCR that needs to be presented just as fairly. Because I began to realize that I could start to fall behind, I caught myself and started the process of researching different methods to design my CCR. Below I have embedded a video on how to upload to youtube. 
     
     I tend to not be the best with technology; but hey, what am saying, everyone in my generation is involved in technology. I guess I can do the basics: I can tweet, I can Instagram, I can snapchat, I can set up an iPhone; although, I have no idea how to make a voice over slideshow or create a screencast. Because of my limits with what I know, I watched many examples of previous aice exam CCR's, so that I got an idea of where most students tend to create their reflection. Out of all my option, I am almost 100% positively sure, that I will create a podcast. A podcast is defined as, "a digital audio file made available on the internet for downloading to a computer or portable media player, typically available as a series, new installments of which can be received by subscribers automatically." I plan to record myself strictly on the voice memo application that is on iPhones, then i'll transfer it over to youtube so that I can share a link on my blog in the future. Using voice memo, is most likely my smartest bet, because I have used it for aice media projects in the past. Also, I think it will be cool to answer questions about my magazine through voice, rather than you guys just reading about it. It's time to put a voice to the story. 

Here is a very helpful youtube video, that showed me, and taught me how to upload a video for future references within this project. After viewing this video, it guided me  in the decision choice, that I would be using youtube as my internet software application to present my Creative Critical Reflection. 









xoxo, Paige 

No comments:

Post a Comment